Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Facebook is more interactive with their Users

Daily I found some new notifications from Facebook, like Suggested Friends, Recommended Page, search tab and Movies etc. This is very good activities to get updates.  Facebook is trying to give more features to make user more interactive with their network.

View on Friends suggestion


Recommended Pages View


Many people they don’t like Facebook Notifications, but I thing it’s good to get latest updates on which page is live and which coming up events, movies etc. Facebook Search Tool – Search tool is very description their own. Its shows interested search tool keys like People I may Know, My Friends, Photos of My Friends, Movies my Friends Like, Restaurants nearby, Games my friends play, Music my friends like, Photos I have liked. 


I hope Facebook will come up with new feature. I am waiting for Hash-tagging.  So whatever I post on FB page wall, anyone can search my page and get more eyeballs on my FB page

0 comments: